The eDiet Weight Loss Program Review
- Company Quote:
"We've lost 5.6 Million Pounds already. eDiets is the premier online diet and fitness resource on the web with over 1.3 million members and over 13 million newsletter subscribers. Our members have access to personalized diet & fitness plans, expert guidance, 24/7 customer service support, an enormous support area for members to interact with each other and a variety of other services to help members manage their weight and live happier, healthier lives."
- Last Reviewed
Click here for the Complete listing of Cindy's Weight Loss Program Reviews ...
- Latest News:
eDiets.com is introducing the Healthy Living Program, which embraces 10 personalized, health-focused meal plans developed by professional nutritionists.
- eDiets has partnered with the hit show The Biggest Loser and now offers the The Biggest Loser Meal Plan. You can read more about it here... Biggest Loser Meal Plan
- Cholesterol-Lowering Plan: This healthy eating plan lowers bad cholesterol by eliminating bad fats from your diet.
- Healthy Soy Plan: Replaces animal-based proteins with healthy, antioxidant-rich soy meals for improved health.
- Heart Smart: Follows American Heart Association's guidelines to reduce unhealthy fats & lower risk of heart disease.
- High-Fiber Plan: Fills you up without filling you out, while improving digestion & lowering cancer risk.
- Hypoglycemia - Low-Sugar Plan: Stabilizes blood sugar levels, controls sugar cravings & reduces mood swings.
- Lactose-Free Plan: Calcium-rich diet eliminates dairy foods, gas & bloating while building strong bones.
- Living with Diabetes: Nutritionally balanced, carb-controlled plan helps control blood sugar levels & improve health.
- Low-Fat Plan: This heart-healthy plan cuts dietary fat to help you lose weight, lower cholesterol & improve digestion.
- Low-Sodium Plan: Limits sodium intake to 2,400 mg. daily, replacing salt with herbs & heart-healthy substitutes.
- Vegetarian Plan: This balanced, plant-based diet plan is a healthy way to eliminate animal products.
This is the New Lower pricing for all of the ediet program combinations. All of the following plans are billed quarterly (13 weeks at a time) My recommendation is to choose the last option which includes the fitness component, it is definitely the best value :
- Diet (nutrition) Membership: The new pricing for their diet of your choice is $3.99/week. Option to choose between 16 different diets for any need, from the popular Atkins diet to on of the customized diets created by eDiets. You’ll receive a customized menu, shopping list, monthly planning calendar – all online. You will also receive expert assistance from registered dieticians.
- eDiets Solutions This is Ediets support program- $1 Per week – Plan includes: Expert Advice, Latest health & fitness news, Online Anytime Meetings, Weekly Newsletters, Mentor Programs, 24/7 support, Chat Rooms, Online Journal & Calendar.
- Fitness - $2 Per week – Plan includes: Solutions, Customized workout plan, weekly schedule, 3D animated exercises, 24/7 support.
- Recipe Club - $2 Per week – Plan includes: Solutions, exclusive access to over 2,000 recipes and interactive tools to make menu planning easier.
- Fitness & Recipe Club - $3 Per week – Plan includes: Solutions, Customized workout plan, weekly schedule, 3D animated exercises. Exclusive access to over 2,000 recipes and interactive tools to make menu planning easier.
- Diet & Fitness Membership - $3.99 Per week – Plan includes: Solutions, Diet Membership features, Customized Fitness features.
- Diet & Recipe Club - $3.99 Per week – Plan includes: Solutions, Diet Membership features, and the Recipe Club features.
- Diet, Fitness & Recipe Club - $4.99 Per week – Plan includes: Solutions, Diet Membership features, Customized Fitness Plan and the Recipe Club Features (This one seems to be their best value).Cancel anytime after the first 4 weeks.
- Use the following link to get a 25% discount on any program...Save 25% at eDiets!
- Membership Benefits:
- Select the style of diet you want from among popular diets such as Atkins, The Zone, Dr. Phil's Shape up.
- Diet needs analysis helps you decide which is the best diet for you.
- Custom diet, fitness and support plans based on your personal profile.
- Complete menus provided.
- 1.3 million members since 1996
- Ediets has added the popular Slim·Fast Plan® to their list of other popular diets offered. The Slim·Fast Plan® is a meal plan that helps you eat right and lose weight eating great-tasting and convenient foods that provide 100% of the essential nutrients one needs every day. The Slim·Fast Plan® is designed to control the number of calories taken in with no need to count calories, measure or weigh your food.
- Ediets has also recently partnered with Bristol-Myers Squibb, a leader in diabetes care. Bristol-Myers Squibb will be offering their ChoiceDMTM products to sponsor the ChoiceDMTM "Living with Diabetes" meal plan catered for individuals with Type II Diabetes.
- They have also partnered with the hit show The Biggest Loser and now offers the The Biggest Loser Meal Plan. You can read more about it here... Biggest Loser Meal Plan
- And best of all, eDiets now offers Oprah's own personal trainer Bob Greene. Bob Greene's "Get with the Program!" Fitness Plan features a personalized fitness plan, which uses 24/7 expert advice and motivation. There's no need for a gym membership, as you can follow the plan in the privacy of your own home. Lose weight and tone up on this proven plan, and you'll even learn to improve your eating habits!
eDiets.com is the most frequently visited diet website on the net and has gained much exposure through the media and has also garnered several awards for content. Diets alone, even if custom made, won't be successful in the long run, so, if ediets interests you, be sure to choose a membership option, like the last one, that includes the fitness component!
I'm very impressed that the Ediet site is now calling themselves a nutrition and fitness site...Must be due to the new partnership with Bob Greene - I think this was a smart move!
Back to 'Top Rated Weight Loss Program Reviews'